THE BOURNEMOUTH GARDENS
£60 MEMBERSHIP PER HOUSEHOLD FOR 1 YEAR
The Club offers a unique opportunity for local residents and visitors alike to experience the joy of playing tennis in Bournemouth all year round, both outdoors and indoors.
This publicly-owned facility is privately managed by The West Hants Club, one of the South Coast’s most successful sports clubs with an outstanding reputation within the tennis world.
- 5 outdoor floodlit courts (4 artificial grass, 1 macadam) and
- 3 acrylic courts which are covered by an airdome from October to April
- Club House with changing rooms/showers,
- Disabled access,
- Licensed bar and cafeteria
- Pro shop selling rackets, balls, tennis clothing, shoes and accessories
- Professional racket stringing service.